Cloud Engineer - Edinburgh based client
Can be remote with 1/2 days in office per month
Are you looking to be a part of a team that is re-thinking the way data is stored and consumed?
As a part of my clients Data's Cloud Engineering team, you will work within an existing team of Engineers who are empowered to take full ownership of the solutions to complex business requirements that pertain to the design, development and maintenance of the Cloud Data Platform and Open Source data science Toolkit.
Cloud Data Engineering are responsible for the full pipeline of cloud data activities on the platform from ingestion of raw data into the data lake and right through the life-cycle of data architecture, presenting data out in a secure manner to the growing number of areas around the bank that need access to both the data and the Cloud Data Platform.
- Working with the latest tools and services on AWS
- Incredible benefits package with fantastic rewards scheme and pension
- Training and Development to support your role and progress your career
- Working in office 1/2 days per month and fully remote the rest of the time (if you want too)
Skill set & Experience:
- AWS or Azure Cloud Experience
- Experience of Data and Analytics platforms using Cloud infrastructure.
- Big Data (Spark/Hadoop)
- Real Time Data Flows - Kafka * Lambda
- Jenkins or other CI/CD toolsets
- Data Science tooling(R-Studio, Shiny, other).
- Experience of IAC and Containerisation (Docker/Kubernetes) & Cloudformation/ Terraform
To apply or discuss the role further please contact Oliver King at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7785.
***Everything discussed will remain confidential***