Senior Reporting Manager - Credit Risk
A well-established Banking organisation are looking for a Reporting & Analytics Senior Manager to drive the adoption of data-led risk reporting within their Credit Risk function.
You will work within their 1st line risk team, providing assurance that risk management activities are fully understood, within risk appetite, and are appropriately controlled and reported. You will lead a team to produce and analyse data led risk reporting that provides actionable insight to ensure the 1st line is able to adhere to the Risk Management Framework and has visibility on business performance against its risk appetite.
They're looking for an ambitious and pro-active individual who has extensive experience working with Power BI to implement change and transform the way this area of the business are producing and analysing risk-led reporting.
You should be highly-experienced with Power BI, and any experience with Service Now would be highly beneficial, though not essential.
Prior experience within Risk or a Banking environment is essential.
- Be accountable for the delivery of data-led and actionable Level 1 and Level 2 Risk Category and governance reporting
- Lead on the use of new tools to improve the tracking of risk management data, including Power BI, Service Now
- Support key governance committees
- Leading and managing a high-performing team, developing and supporting their careers
- Credit Risk experience
- Extensive experience leading on Power BI development
- Experience with Service Now would be highly beneficial
- Extremely strong leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Salary of up to £90,000 depending upon experience
- Extremely comprehensive benefits package including bonus, pension and share options
Interviews are taking place shortly, so please apply ASAP to be considered.