Cloud Engineer - Denmark - Permanent
Denmark, Copenhagen Municipality
My client offers completely managed and secure cloud solutions, believing digitalization to be at the heart of business. As a result, they are certified as MSP experts in Microsoft Azure, and their focus is on turning customers' business needs into tailored cloud solutions, through greenfield projects and hybrid setups.
They are currently looking for Azure Cloud Engineers to join their flexible team culture. As a Cloud Engineer, you will work with full project lifecycles and have the opportunity to work for customers in a wide variety of industries. Every project is tailored in this role! If you've got infrastructure orientated cloud experience, and are confident in speaking to customers, apply today!
What you need:
- Cloud experience (infrastructure orientated) - Azure experience preferred, as well as experience with VMWare and/or Hyper-V
- DevOps experience
- Fluent Danish
- Confident in speaking to customers
Reasons to apply:
- Clear career path and development plan - opportunities for Mentorship
- Opportunity to work with well-renowned, large Danish Enterprises
- Flexible working hours including remote work
- Competitive Salary
- Co-financing of Medical Care
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Katherine Page on +45 89 88 82 66.