Job title: D365 F&O Solutions Architect
Budget: Up to R80,000PM
A leader within their industry, providing bespoke retail and manufacturing products are expanding their F&O operations to an inhouse environment -due to the demand and the success they have seen within their culture and relationships they have built with clients.
This is a company that has established themselves as within their industry as the go to providers for cutting edge and tailored services and products - you will be working on operations that will allow for customers to have a fully tailored experience.
Your role will be to analyse, configure and prepare on arrange of modules within the space.
Responsibilities for this role
- F&O experience preferable
- Configuration plug in experience
- Gathering of requirements within a business overview and analysis
- Underlying the overall architecture for the product
- Relaying the project life cycle
- Underlying strategies within the systems
- Consulting clients on timelines and delivery
- Looking at varied modules
- Team player - collaborating with team members and clients
- Effective communication skills
- Decision making
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Hybrid remote work
- A great working environment with
- Room to grow and develop yourself through our dual learning and development career pathways
- Opportunity to work with a range of industries and projects
- Regular salary appraisals
If you feel that you meet the requirements - get in touch with one of our job adverts or alternatively get in touch via email!