Sr. Delivery Lead - Cloud Security - Remote - $180k
This company is a focused, high-energy organization looking for talented and experienced individuals to join their growing team. In addition to exciting technology and career growth opportunities, they offer competitive wages and a quality benefits plan. High energy, multi-tasking skills, and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment are essential for a successful candidate.
The company is looking for a Sr. Delivery Lead for their cloud security team. This role will report directly to the Secure Cloud Practice Manager and will contribute to the overall growth of the practice. The ideal candidate will need to have experience in working with external/internal customers delivering enterprise cloud solutions that drive strong business impact. Their team covers the entire life cycle of education, thought leadership, technical guidance, migration and remediation.
- Enabling cloud transformation - developing long term Cloud Strategies with customers, identifying & developing specific opportunities and supporting business cases, managing issues and risks.
* Hiring and leading great people - building high performing teams of consultants with superior technical depth and outstanding customer relationship skills.
* Directly supervises implementation consultants, engineers, and architects - conducts employee performance reviews/evaluations and career development discussions; recommends performance ratings; trains and coaches to develop and enhance the performance and skills of team members; responsible for interviewing and advising on hiring/firing decisions of employees; ensures training of new staff.
* Responsible for assisting with project staffing level of efforts, assists with implementation plans and modifying when necessary to include agreed revisions to project scope; drives results in alignment with business objectives; leads/facilitates internal meetings as well as client meetings in support of implementation and collaboration with sales.
* Tracking resource assignment, deliverables and resource utilization, including the management and approval of timesheets
* Support pre-sales meetings with customers to assist in scoping proposals for customers
* Screen potential new team members
* Maintain some billable time on customer projects (roughly 50%)
* Assist in developing the company's product offerings
Skills and Qualifications
Maintain 300-400 level Microsoft Azure and M365 security knowledge and understanding market trends as well as understanding of other public cloud platforms.
* Strong background in security operations, process, solutions and technologies as well as policy, compliance, and best practice security principles
* Knowledge of application development, systems engineering, and network engineering to develop security requirements and best practices
* Knowledge of infrastructure, key processes, and technology-oriented risk issues, specifically around security and privacy
* Experience with enterprise risk assessment methodologies
* Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with focus on timeliness, documentation, and communications with peers and business users alike
* Experience in customer-facing roles with demonstrated success leading technical and economic value discussions with senior executives to drive key decisions and implementation.
* Ability to impact and influence customers and other business partners with a high degree of autonomy, energy, enthusiasm, flexibility and the drive to create measurable business results
* Demonstrated skill building deep technical relationships with executives and technical leads within customer organizations
* Able to set and lead the technical vision while balancing business drivers and imperatives to help partners build profitable Azure/cloud businesses
* Strong communication (verbal and written) and collaboration abilities in addition to technical depth
* Proven success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects
* Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both small and large audiences
* Organizational and time-management skills
* Decision-making skills
* Degree/Training in Management or experience leading teams is a plus
* Ability to adapt to a dynamic changing environment
* Ability to travel to customer sites, as needed
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems
* 15+ years of experience in the Information Technology industry, building and delivering software solutions to customers and internal stakeholders.
* 5 - 10 years of experience in and around Data Solutions
* 5+ years of experience in the consulting arena, with a proven background in selling services and growing a practice.
* Ideal candidates will have both in-industry and consulting experiences.
* Must have breadth & depth in all data domains, from Data Collection, Data Management, Data Engineering, Data Visualization, Advanced Analytics, Big Data Analytics, etc.
* Deep background in Microsoft Azure and Azure Data & Analytics services.
* Someone who can sell services by helping clients solve their business challenges with Data & Insights solutions.
* Must have an approach to continuously keep abreast of industry advancements.
* Experience developing Data Practice assets, tools, and methodologies for servicing our customers repeatedly.
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
If this role is of interest, please contact Shannon today at firstname.lastname@example.org