Senior Power BI Manager - up to £75,000
Currently supporting a retail and commercial bank in the UK who operate an Enterprise Risk Management team as a 1st line response team who provide assurance that risk management activities are fully understood, within risk appetite, appropriately controlled and reported using data.
This role will lead a team to produce and analyse data led risk reporting that provides actionable insight to ensure the 1st line is able to adhere to the Risk Management Framework and has visibility on business performance against its risk appetite.
What you will need:
- Demonstrable experience (at least 3 years) in a line management role
- Experience in the use of tools and data sources such as Power BI, Service Now etc to develop data led reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to convey complex information in a simple way
- Leadership capabilities to be able to influence, collaborate and make informed decisions
- Strong stakeholder management skills to develop a data led risk reporting and analytics team who provide risk reporting to support risk management across the business
Salary for this role is up to £75,000, therefore if you'd be interested in a senior, Power BI driven data role, then please apply with your latest CV or contact Cameron Spencer on 0191 223 5303 - firstname.lastname@example.org