ERP Project Manager Cross Train TO D365, Remote
Fed up of scrolling through adverts?
This month I have work working alongside a successful Dynamics NAV End User on sourcing a new addition to their expanding D365 Business Central Team. The focus this week is to find a Dynamics NAV Project Manager who can bring something different to the team. If you've been thinking during lockdown that you need a change or even a new challenge lets talk today.
The company are specifically looking for someone who has experience in managing end to end Dynamics NAV implementations. They are the industry leader and have numerous sites across London. The client are implementing D365 Business Central across the group meaning you'll be joining the celebrated company in a pivotal point of their growth.
The role would offer you the chance to work alongside one of the leading Dynamics Partners allowing you to take ownership of your career.
Why is this company different?
- A base salary ranging 50,000 - 75,000 (experience dependant)
- Company benefits - flexitime, homebased - amazing company culture
- Dynamics NAV and certifications offered
- Company revenue is predicted to reach £400 million in the next 2 years - potential to access to company shares & discounts
What skills are required?
- 3 years of work experience in management - AGILE, PRINCE2, Waterfall
- Experience with ERP systems ideally Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision/Business Central implementations however the client understand that at this level the skill are transferable so any ERP experience desirable
- Ability to positively manage a team
- Past experience with delegating to team managers
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work effectively with others and independently
What are the responsibilities:
- Oversee the D365 Business Central Implementation across three global departments
- Understand the business to contextualise with need
- Be able to express ideas within the team but also deliver solutions at senior management and board level
- Work to strict timescales and agreed standard
- Be dynamic in adapting to changes, for example to incorporate acquisitions into the reporting framework on a timely basis
- Be in-directly responsible for the extraction from source of financial data and ensuring that data is correctly transformed and mapped
- Develop and maintain existing reports in the Group's agreed reporting platform to deliver business critical information to users across the Group
- Challenge the design of Dynamics NAV systems and reports to help improve the provision of information
- Support and work with the Group's data extractions and transformation teams to ensure the correct data is available in the correct format
- UK Wide Travel Often Expected
Interested? Get in touch for a confidential consultation.
Think you have what it takes - no matter how junior or senior, if you're looking to work on innovative Dynamics 365 (NAV/AX/CRM) projects this year, apply now!!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/D360BC/NAV market reply with your current CV to email@example.com or Drop me a call on: 01914060304. If you don't think this is suitable now but you will be interested in the future follow me on Linked in and we can stay in touch.