Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Solutions Architect - Remote- $160K
A leading Microsoft Gold Partner is is seeking a AX/D365 Solutions Architect to join their team.
The Solutions Architect will direct and manage our D365 F&O Manufacturing and Production configuration, migration, and implementation efforts.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage our D365 system desing, implementation and data migration project, including warehouse management systems, Production, and Manufacturing
- Being the Architect, taking full control of our implementation from analysis, designing, implementation, and adjustments.
- Completely lead the design, structure and build of our D365 system, tailor made for business needs.
- Working with multiple teams spanning fellow Architects, Developers, Clients and Managers, with the goal of delivering the best solutions to our clients.
- You'll be using cutting-edge software, implementing the newest versions of D365, among other supporting tools to deliver the best solutions.
- Deep understanding of Dynamics AX/D365 F&O
- Experience with multiple stages of Implementations
- Extensive experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes such as Procurement, Sales, Distribution, Warehouse Management, Material and Resource Scheduling/ Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Shop Floor.
- Comfortable presenting to Stakeholders and Directiors, along with fluid communication across all teams
- Expert level of achitecture, creation and configurations
- Fantastic starting base salary
- 401K/Full health benefits
- Amazing Incentives
They're looking to hire someone ASAP! Come join a rapidly growing organization and apply now!
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.