DevOps Engineer - £50,000 - £80,000 - REMOTE
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to help deliver and accelerate medical research. You'll be joining an agile team providing world-leading, innovative software to clients. The successful candidate will believe strongly and be passionate about the DevOps culture. We are looking for someone who is collaborative and someone who proactively seeks to share their knowledge with the rest of the team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing multiple Kubernetes clusters, as well as designing and implementing changes to them
- Automating and supporting software releases
- Carrying out problem investigations and corrections
- Improving the systems: monitoring, visibility and alerting
- Working closely with the engineering and product teams, collaborating and understanding how best to support them
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong understanding and practical experience on Azure
- Strong understanding and practical experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Sharing DevOps mindset/process with engineers that own infrastructure spec and footprint
- Practical experience with C/CD tools, i.e. Jenkins
- Practical experience with Source code management with GitHub
- Good understanding of IoC and tools to implement this
- Salary of up to £80,000 (potentially more for the right candidate)
- Company share options
- Life Assurance and Income protection
- Industry leading training; proactive career development planning
We are holding interviews as of Monday 7th June. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more details on the role
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.