You will be working with an international consultancy located in Australia and New Zealand, who have delivered many different projects from strategies to delivery to managed services for clients. You will experience the full development life-cycle and be apart of a dynamic team.
Role, Responsibilities and Skills.
- Gathering, managing expectations through project delivery.
- Proven stakeholder management skills and the ability to easily build rapport.
- Good client engagement skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong with SQL
- 6-12 months or more experience of Power BI
- Experience using Azure ADF, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Competitive Salary Package
- Training and Development to help propel your career
- Education Support
- Paid Parental Leave
- Health and Wellness Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Employee Perks such as additional leave, social events, discounts through our Rewards portal