Dynamics 365 F&O T&L Consultant - Remote
A MS Partner is growing out their Dynamics 365 F&O practice and they are in need of a D365 F&O T&L Consultant to join the team immediately. They are currently looking for someone to work remotely and will require some travel post covid. You will be working on multiple Dynamics 365 F&O implementations while focusing on T&L, AWMS, WMS, Production, Manufacturing or Supply Chain
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide business process consulting to clients throughout the implementation
- Work with customers to understand their business requirements
- Conduct gap analysis for customers
- Configure D365 F&O to meet client requirements
- Provide ongoing support to existing clients
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to convert requirements to functional specs and functional design documents
- Work within multiple time-sensitive deadlines
- 50% travel to client's sites as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Understand business processes and translate into system requirements
- Establish priorities, manage shifting priorities
- Bachelor's or Master's in business, accounting, or equivalent professional experience
- 3 years minimum of business and/or consulting
- US citizen or legally authorized to work in US without need for sponsorship now or in the future
- 3 years minimum with D 365 F&O (or prior versions
- CPA license
- Manufacturing or distribution experience
- Cost accounting experience
- Certifications: finance, trade & logistics, or production
If you want to learn more about this role, please contact Hannah Zobel at 214-447-1419 or send an email to email@example.com.
Contact Hannah Zobel at firstname.lastname@example.org, 214-447-1419
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 214-447-1419. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.