Looking for a DevOps Engineer to join one of our Clients. They are a software company, who bring true digital transformation to the global shipping Industry by creating and bringing market Technology for the maritime Industry that enhances the way shipping professionals work. They are a dynamic and fast paced with a tech start up 'feel' but with the unique position of being part of a global company.
Role & Responsibilities
* Primary contact for DevOps work streams, policies, best practices, and technologies.
* Work within a delivery team taking responsibility of building and supporting their Azure cloud infrastructure.
* Introduce best practices for monitoring and alerting cloud systems.
* Monitor and improve the security posture of the environments via Azure Security Centre.
* Create, improve, and maintain infrastructure deployment pipelines written in Terraform & PowerShell.
* Optimise the usage of Azure resources.
* Collaborate with the operations and development teams to plan and execute system changes e.g. security and audit controls.
Skills & Qualifications
* Demonstrable experience as a DevOps engineer working on automation tasks and automated testing.
* Knowledge of build and deployment mechanisms and continuous delivery methods.
* Excellent hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and Azure Pipelines.
* Experience in building monitoring dashboards using Grafana.
* Good understanding of Azure security controls, capabilities, and best practices.
* Excellent working knowledge of Terraform and PowerShell.
* Experience in engineering and automation of container orchestration with Kubernetes.
* Working knowledge in setup and supporting Kubernetes environments using Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS).
* Understanding of the OWASP Top 10 principles.
* 25 days holiday per annum (in addition to UK bank holidays)
* An additional day off on your birthday
* Option to buy and sell an extra 5 days holiday
* Exceptional pension scheme
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.