Designing, building and implementing the IAM systems within our organisation IT network. Working in close cooperation with access managers, developers, administrators and other stakeholders of the IAM product providing the guidelines and strategy to ensure a reliable product that meets the needs of the users. Support directly the IT director in the decision making related to the further development of the IAM product inside the organisation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that all personnel have access to the different IT systems limited by need and role.
- Providing high-performance solutions to the requirements of internal teams, customers and partners ensuring the observance of the internal compliance regulations.
- Project management in the integration of applications and systems.
- 3rdLevel Support in close collaboration with other IAM team members.
- Supporting our internal and external audit teams and recommend solutions to all the findings.
- Communicating with multiple internal and external services & APIs.
- Actively providing new ideas, presenting solutions, developing new areas that extends the functionalities, improves our processes and increase the reliability of the IAM service.
Skills & Qualifications
At least 2 - 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of the user life cycle of a user inside a global organization.
- Good architectural overview within modern IT landscapes.
- Good knowledge in protocols (e.g. SAML, SCIM,…) and cloud products (e.g. AWS, Azure, …)
- Knowledge in Active Directory, LDAP, Windows Server, MS SQL and IIS.
- Specific knowledge of our associated target platforms like z/OS, Unix, SAP, database systems or any other cutting-edge technology that helps you to achieve your goals.
- Knowledge in PHP and Java languages, their specific development standards and the tools and processes related to the development environment.
- Experience working in a scrum environment.
- A degree in computing, IT or a numerate discipline.
- Experience and passion to work in DevOps approach.
- The desire to improve our security landscape and finding innovative solutions to problems.
- International career opportunities
- Structured annual performance review
- Benefit Platform
- Access to the Learning Management System
- Fruit days
- Modern, ergonomic office, including height-adjustable desks
- Bike storage, showers, lockers
- Private medical healthcare
- Sports package
- Group life insurance
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Attractive and market-oriented remuneration and annual bonus