Looking for an infrastructure engineer to join a growing team in London. Join this fast growing team and company as they transform out of the old ways and into the new. Excellent work environment and employee retention.
This role requires a wealth of experience in the infrastructure industry. Oversee the operation of IT Infrastructure, optimising key functional areas.
Huge opportunity to gain some cloud experience as the company starts to move their servers from on site to the cloud by the end of the year.
- £55000 to £65000
- 2 days a week in the office
- Social work environment
- A chance to work in the TV industry
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the mixed server estate - roughly 80 Windows Server VMs + 20 Linux VMs
- Take part in IT strategic planning activities
- Research and recommend solutions that circumvent potential technical issues
- Collaborate with the team and other internal departments to design infrastructure improvements and changes to troubleshoot any issues
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience in IT infrastructure and security protocols
- Key infrastructure services including AD, DNS, DHCP
- Strong working knowledge of VMware (circa 15 hosts)
- Experience of Linux to support a growing open source environment
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, placing over 19000 professionals into their dream jobs all over the globe.
If you are looking for permanent roles involved in Microsoft Azure cloud services, contact me via phone (+44 (0)203 994 0903) or email me at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jason Miller - Recruitment Consultant at Nigel Frank International
Microsoft Azure - Permanent - UK