- creating new functionalities and maintaining current solutions in existing systems,
- analysis of information obtained from the client and the synthesis of solutions,
- participation in the process of implementation, maintenance and monitoring of products and services,
- diagnosing the User's problems and eliminating the sources of their occurrence.
- very good knowledge of the Python programming language,
- knowledge of Java will be an advantage,
- good knowledge of SQL, with particular emphasis on functions in PostgreSQL,
- experience in working with Linux,
- experience in working with version control (git),
- experience in creating web applications,
- knowledge of English at a level that allows easy reading of technical documentation,
- ability to work in a team,
- min. 1 year of practical work experience in the IT industry.
- the ability to design software,
- experience in creating and using automated tests,
- examples of own works,
- ability to use GitLab.
- the opportunity to work on the implementation of advanced and innovative projects in an experienced team in the medical and diagnostic sector,
- real impact on implemented solutions, selection of technology and architecture,
- challenges related to the support and development of already implemented systems and products,
- employment based on an employment contract or a B2B contract.
Apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on +48 221 040 868