D365/BC Consultant- Up to £50k (70% Remote)
Another fantastic opportunity has arrived……….
Working for a MS Gold Partner who is dedicated to shaping up their future by giving 100% to their employees from the day they start, ensuring that they provide you with the training and skills needed to continue the growth of the company.
Now is a great time to be joining the team, Alongside a fantastic role, benefits include a competitive salary and pension.
As you will be a D365/BC Consultant you will be working on large scale projects within all verticals so being confident in your technology is key for this role
Some of the key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
- Perform business requirements analysis and documentation.
- Contribute to project teams through workshops and ERP implementations.
- Train users on new process and Dynamics NAV functionality.
- Develop data conversion and testing strategies.
- Manage individual budget and scope of work.
- Verify User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Provide pre-go-live and post-go-live end-user support.
Essential skills needed:
- Minimum of 1 Years' D365/BC experience
- Work with multiple Implementations at one time
- Proven Dynamics NAV consultancy experience on NAV Business Central & D365.
- Confidence in both person and virtual.
- Minimum 4 year's experience Technical/functional experience in implementing Microsoft NAV.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, please contact Milissa Lockhart by phone on 0191 3887564 or send your current CV to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL