My client, a Microsoft Partner, is actively seeking a Technical Architect to join their growing team! The ideal candidate will have extensive Dynamics AX and D365 experience, strong knowledge of X++ and C# customization and has been a part of atleast two D365 full life cycle implementations.
This is a full-time remote role with little travel and the opportunity to work with one of the leading global MS Partners.
* Should have total experience of at least 10+ years on Ax/D365
* Strong Development, Configuration & implementation experience. at least two D365 FO project implementation experience with 20-30% customization
* Strong knowledge of X++ and C# for customization
* Performs Code reviews, debugging & Customization analysis
* Should have good knowledge on technical solution design and related best practices
* Good to have experience implementing Finance, SCM & Retail modules
* Good to have knowledge in migration of AX2009 or AX2012 to D365 FO
* Should be able to guide team on technical work - eg: development of custom forms, workflows, reports and process customizations etc.
* Should have experience working on interface integrations through data entities, SOAP and REST based custom services etc.
* Should have complete knowledge of Life Cycle services i.e. environment management, data management, package management, integrated VSTS
* Experience in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Azure hosting environment management
* Should have AzureDevOps/ VSTS management experience
* Good to have experience on custom reporting using SSRS, Embedded PowerBI etc.
* Must have good functional knowledge in D365 SCM / Retail module
1. SME / Expertise in D365 stack - Operations Retail or SCM
2. Experience in handling escalations from frontline team and provide resolution
3. Reduce product related escalations
4. Improves SOP documentation and assist in process improvement initiatives
5. Effectively works with frontline case owners during the handoffs
6. Strong analytical, problem solving & communication skill
7. Shows leadership in accountability and ownership
8. Closely works with multiple Product Team
Apply now by sending your CV to with your phone availability to
Reiley Callahan: firstname.lastname@example.org , 646-415-8988
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-415-8988. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.