A leading logistics advisory company, working exclusively with Nigel Frank International, is hiring for a skilled Solution Architect to join their expanding team. Delivering software solutions across sub-Saharan Africa, they're breaking new grounds, offering an extensive, custom solution that enhances latent value across the supply chain.
This small, dynamic team thrives on team work, diversity and knowledge sharing. They describe themselves as innovative and highly efficient and are looking for a like-minded tech-passionate individual to join their team.
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company's needs.
- Work with software development and IT manager to design and deliver solutions
- Work with business analysts, implementation managers and the product manager to understand requirements
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
Skills & Proficiencies:
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Experience in the supply chain and logistics industry
- Project management and leadership skills
- Advanced understanding of business analysis techniques and processes
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under indirect supervision
- Broad understanding of information technology topics
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
- Technically creative and open-minded
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the software development life cycle
- Experience in an architect role.
- Previous project management experience is advantageous.
- Designing in Microsoft.net Tech Stack
- SQL Server C Sharp SP.net - frameworks
- Angular, React
- SQL server database.
- Experience with platforms service hosting
- net Tech Stack.
- Please note: Supply Chain/Logistics Industry experience is critical.
If you are keen to set up a call with me to discuss this and any other potential roles across SA, please send over your CV and contact number to Stacey Maritz on email@example.com.