- Collaborate across teams with different solution and enterprise architects
- Exchange previous experiences and use your knowledge to create security roadmaps and identify possible areas of risk
- Explain solutions to high level management
- Deal with the governance of the security solutions.
- Lead application security initiatives whilst helping mentor more junior members of the team
- Have a in-depth understanding of cloud infrastructure, IAM and SaaS
- Work with security infra engineers in Varberg.
- Must come from a technical background and likes to work closely with technology still, able to get your hands dirty if required.
- Have previous architectural experience, working end to end on projects and able to understand the holistic view of the company.
- Understand governance and security best practices.
- Great communication skills, able to collaborate across teams and offices.
- Well versed in application security, understanding SaaS.
- Identity and Access Management experience
- Have experience working on IaaS cloud solutions in Azure, AWS or GCP
Here you would be working at a global leader in financial solutions, working as a key member of the cyber security team helping define the future of the services and products. This company have market leading clients and process millions of transactions daily, leading to unique challenges. The company have an international environment with people from all over the global and collaborating across Europe.
Here you will get autonomy to influence the road map moving forward with security in mind. This role will be focused on new developments and technologies and you will get great exposure to greenfield projects and also get to work within the businesses tech labs. You will become a domain experience, understanding the financial sector in great details and the security requirements that go hand in hand with this area.
You will report straight into top management, the chief enterprise architects and security manager. You will be able to make key decisions regarding the future of the company.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please apply!