We, on behalf of our client, are looking for an experienced senior software engineer to join a global leading company that is genuinely working with AR technology in a purely greenfield environment, building highly custom solutions for some of the worlds most well known networks.
The company is also huge on investing in their employee's learning by funding projects purely to allow practical knowledge gtp be gained rather thank only using textbook-style certification courses. This would enable you to explore new techniques and technologies as you see fit and gain practical experience with them.
Daily tasks will contain every phase of software development from writing, reviewing and testing the code to actually shipping the whole thing. They are not too concerned about what you know now, but more what you are willing to learn tomorrow.
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in professional software development
- Willingness to develop outside your code-base and comfort zone
- Experience with REST, version control system, unit test
- Understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Clear understanding on the technologies already used by the candidate (OOPs)
What is beneficial:
- Experience with scrum or other agile processes.
- Experience working in all layers of the application involving both front-end and back-end.
- Experience or knowledge of media industry.
What you will receive:
- 30 vacation days
- Education budget
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Home working on a case-by-case basis
For more information please contact Paige Ryder at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft technology recruitment. Since 2006, we've found over 19,000 permanent and contract Microsoft professionals for partners, ISVs, and end users in the ecosystem.
For more information, visit nigelfrank.com.