Sr Microsoft Modern Workplace Solutions Architect - Atlanta, GA - $165k
The Senior Microsoft and Modern Workplace Solutions Architect is responsible for developing, overseeing, and supporting all Microsoft 365 and Office 365 solutions. The company is seeking a strong senior solutions architect to provide technical leadership and hands on delivery. As a Solutions Architect, you will plan, design, implement Microsoft and Office 365 solutions for their clients.
They are looking for someone who has most or all the following capabilities:
In-depth understanding of the Microsoft O365 and Azure platforms
* Understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD as related to SaaS offerings like Office 365.
* Experience in conducting workshop sessions with our clients to drive O365 based requirements gathering, assess current infrastructure for O365 deployment including Exchange online, SharePoint online, OneDrive, Skype for business and MS Teams
* Prior experience migrating Active Directory and Exchange environments, understanding of the full suite of Microsoft\Office 365 products and solutions
* Prior development experience with on-premise SharePoint and equally comfortable with Azure PowerShell, SPFx and O365 Development.
* In-depth development experience with the Microsoft Collaboration and Business Productivity Platforms (PowerApps, Power BI, Flow, Power Automate, Forms, Yammer)
* As a secondary skill set, experience with Azure services, Azure Migration and Modernization, Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be preferred
* Strong analytical and reasoning skills that result in clear technical execution
* Proven ability to prioritize, self-direct and execute at velocity
* Passion to deliver craftsman-quality work both individually and as part of a team
* Solid communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Desire to learn new skills and grow competencies
* Road warrior with abilities to travel 50% of the time
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solutions, produce design and migrating strategy documents, and provide guidance and knowledge transfer to client
* Lead and provide guidance in design and implementation of Office 365 tools
* Participate in presales activities such as sales presentations, proposals preparation and development of statement of work
* Ability to work closely with and explain technology and processes to client management teams
* The successful candidate will have a great team attitude, strong desire to collaborate and contribute to our culture.
* Strong team orientation with exceptional communication, interpersonal skills with the capabilities to interact with a wide range of stakeholders.
* Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot and utilize analytical and problem-solving skills to seek solutions and commercial resolutions to client business and technical objectives while maintaining best practice for security and data integrity.
* Mentor junior team members
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent
* Minimum 8 years of technology industry experience (Required)
* Minimum 6 years of experience on deploying Office 365 solutions ( AZURE AD, Exchange online, SharePoint Online, SPFx Development, SharePoint Add-ins, Microsoft Graph, Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI).
Process/Methodology: Agile, Scrum, DevOps
* Scripting/Development: PowerShell, Azure PowerShell, MVC, SharePoint Add-ins, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Power BI, CSOM, Azure Logic Apps and Azure Functions, SharePoint Framework Development
* Platforms: Microsoft Azure, Office 365
* Data: AZURE SQL, MS SQL SERVER
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
* You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
* You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
* You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
* You lead the company's operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
* You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Qualification: Minimum 7 years experience, Bachelor's Degree.
* Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
* Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
* Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
* Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
If this role is of interest, please contact Shannon today at firstname.lastname@example.org