Job Title: Microsoft Enterprise Voice Consultant
Job Type: Perm/Full-Time
MUST HAVE: Experience in a client-facing/consulting role, Expert knowledge of Teams Enterprise Voice/MS Teams, Knowledge of Microsoft Collaboration Tools, Teams Direct Routing, Knowledge of Gateways/SBC's (Audiocodes preferred), Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams Administrator Certification highly desired
The Microsoft Enterprise Voice Consultant role is responsible for providing leadership in enterprise consulting services and leading solution architecture and implementation for software and cloud services with a focus on Teams Voice & Collaboration.
The position is expected to lead multiple, simultaneous client projects, act as the technical lead for project delivery teams, and act as a trusted advisor to technical or C-level stakeholders.
- 8+ years related experience with Microsoft solutions
- Voice & Collaboration (Teams, Skype for Business, Telephony, Meetings and Room Systems, Yammer)
- Experience with SIP trunking and AudioCodes SBC platforms
- Experience with Teams Direct Routing implementation
- Current Microsoft Teams Administrator Associate certification
- Participate in, and lead, stakeholder brainstorming, technical planning and design sessions
- Craft the technical vision by mapping requirements to technical solutions, communicating through functional and technical designs
- Collaborate in or lead solution architecture definition with pre-sales
- Validate pre-sales design during design assurance
- Perform work according to schedule and within budget
- Articulate execution strategy through roadmaps, estimates and implementation plans
- Build prototypes and proofs of concept to validate technical decisions
- Engages directly with customers at the CIO/CTO level, supporting executive briefings and innovation workshops
- Experience with mid-sized to enterprise customers with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with multi-system telephony environments
Technical Competencies (Continued):
- Identity & Security (Azure AD, Intune, MEM, MDM, Compliance, Defender products, PKI)
- Azure (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, IoT, Networking, Back-up / Site Recovery, Analytics)
- Office 365 & Infrastructure (Exchange, OneDrive, Virtualization, Automation, Windows Servers)
- SharePoint & Development (SharePoint, Power Platform, Databases, Business Intelligence, Software)
- Advancement opportunities with structured career paths
- Access to the latest emerging technologies
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We work with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market, we've built relationships with the key employers across the nation and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please call or email email@example.com / (718) 412-1203 for additional information about the Azure market and available Azure job opportunities in your area.
See www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.