BI Developer - Hammersmith
Are you a talented BI Developer looking for a new exciting opportunity to work in a well-known and established organisation?
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast-paced technology-driven culture that is always looking at ways to enhance how tech is used within their industry.
The client are currently taking on new end to end projects which will give you the opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals using cutting edge technologies.
This is an amazing opportunity that will give you the chance to work within a government organisation where your work will directly impact and benefit real lives. Making this an exciting and rewarding opportunity.
With the chance to work on Azure cloud databases and participate in migration projects you will be able to develop your skills whilst remaining at the forefront of this evolving industry!
- Implementing Data Analytics solutions within Azure.
- Collaborating with Business Architects and Analysts to gather and analyse business requirements, objectives and desired features for the BI platform.
- Creating reports using Power BI Report Server.
- Working with other IT staff and external suppliers to troubleshoot database errors and where appropriate to apply patches.
- Delivering support on Azure Infrastructure issues and solve Database Administration challenges, by participating in database administration activities.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable using the traditional MSBI Stack and Power BI (DAX/Tabular). Experience with Azure is preferable and DBA experience is an added plus.
- Power BI (DAX/Tabular)
- Base Salary - up to £66,000 per annum depending on experience
- Pension scheme paying higher than the average employer
- Professional subscriptions, health checks and eye tests will be paid for
- 35 days holiday inc. bank holidays
- Flexible working options
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Plus much more
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.