A rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers has more than doubled in size in the past 2 years.
Recently honored by the Boston Business Journal as one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies in Massachusetts and named THE BEST large company to work for on Business Journal's Best Places to Work list published in June 2019, this company is on an incredibly exciting trajectory.
Their highly motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
If you would like to develop a product that is in high demand, and evolving rapidly, keep reading!
To find great Lead Software Engineers who have a specialty and passion for full-stack development
The primary focus will be helping to both guide and activity contribute to full-stack development efforts on one of the Clients scrum teams
Microsoft technologies (.NET Core, MVC, API) are leveraged to write backend code, while using TypeScript and React for frontend development.
This person will have a sound belief in Agile software development principles as the Client believes strongly in SOLID principles and component-based architecture (React)
Lead Software Engineer:
- Has experience in a fast-paced Agile software development environment
- Performs code reviews
- Mentors more junior members of the team
- Participates in Agile ceremonies
- Lead design and development of new features in Client platforms
- Guide other members of the engineering team on technical direction and industry best practices
- Key contributor on both customer-facing features built in React and backend systems in using the Microsoft stack
- Advanced knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
- Advanced C# knowledge
- Deep understanding of cloud technologies and architectures (Azure a plus)
- Advanced understanding of databases (NoSQL, SQL, graph)
- Understanding of various types of testing (unit, system, integration, performance)
- Deeply understands RESTful API design
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT
- Solid understanding of software version management (Git)