We are looking for a Lead Developer to join a rapidly growing AI company in Oslo!
Working for a business which develops AI tools, the products you create will help towards the digital transformation of the food production industry.
The products will help to optimise production & value chains, leading to a more efficient and sustainable industry.
As a niche provider of this technology, the demand is growing, and as a Lead within the team this is a great chance to be a part of the companies journey
You will be responsible for internal and external projects, coordinating and participating in the technology development, contributing to architecture, methods, and technology choice.
Whilst leading the development in the team, you will also work closely with business users to ensure their understanding and adoption of the service.
Skills & Experience
- Competence in writing code in Python
- Experience in project management and leading teams
- Experience with Cloud Platforms - Azure/AWS/GCP
- Understanding of data engineering best practices, databases, serverless architectures, DevOps, CI/CD, containers.
- Familiarity with data processing and warehousing techniques, common data formats
- Understanding of ETL pipeline development using Spark
Along with this being an excellent opportunity to progress your career, and join a creative & talented team, you will also receive a competitive compensation package inclusive of company stock options.
For any questions, please contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org