IT Manager, Industry Leaders, £45,000 + Package
The client I am working with a national organisation in the Manufacturing and Construction industry, who are in need of an IT/Systems Manager.
The role is an opportunity to take responsibility for guiding, developing and supporting the organization's IT department and internal systems such as Dynamics 365 Business Central/CRM. Your role will see you act in a leadership capacity, collaborating with all verticals of the business. The overriding purpose of this role is to establish an underlying technology strategy that incorporates all of the organisation's core values.
- The role is an IT Manager
- Leading a growing IT Department through a period of transitional change
- Supporting a team of 2 IT Technicians
- Be the Product expert for the Dynamics Business Central/CE systems
Core skills required to be considered for this role:
- Stakeholder Management - Tried and tested, stakeholder-facing skills are crucial due to the nature of this role.
- Technology Systems & Products- Ideally, candidates will have proven experience with ERP (Dynamics NAV/Business Central).
- Knowledge of coding languages .NET, C/SIDE C/AL and C#
- Leadership- Strong leadership skills are a must, including the ability to inspire and motivate diverse teams.
- System Implementation - must be able to demonstrate strategic skills, including experience both designing, implementing and maintaining general IT infrastructure, servers etc
Why is this company different?
- A base salary ranging upto £45,000 (experience dependant)
- Amazing company culture and flexible working hours
- D365 Business Central and certifications offered
- Company revenue is predicted to double by 2022
Whether you choose to apply, That choice is entirely yours, but if you decide its worth a shot then you can reach me (Imogen DeVille) via the following means: phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/AX opportunities within the global market.