Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Manufacturing Business Analyst - Washington
A leading global supplier in a key industry is seeking a AX/D365 Business Analyst to join their team.
You will be the Business Analyst, reporting to the team leader, specializing in actively supporting, data gathering, analyzing, configuring, implementing, and maintaining the business structure to make sure everything is running smoothly.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advising the stakeholders and end-users on how to streamline existing systems optimally and guiding future goals and requirements.
- Assisting the team lead in all capacities, advising them in choosing the appropriate solutions, along with alternative options and recommendations, all within Dynamics AX/D365.
- Completely lead the design, structure and build of our D365 system, tailormade for business needs.
- Working with multiple teams spanning fellow Architects, Developers, Clients and Managers, with the goal of delivering the best solutions to our clients.
- You'll be using cutting-edge software, implementing the newest versions of D365, among other supporting tools to deliver the best solutions.
- Deep understanding of Dynamics AX/D365 F&O
- Experience with multiple stages of Implementations
- Extensive experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes such as Procurement, Sales, Distribution, Warehouse Management, Material and Resource Scheduling/ Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Shop Floor.
- Comfortable presenting to Stakeholders and Directors, along with fluid communication across all teams
- Fantastic starting base salary
- 401K/Full health benefits
- Amazing Incentives
They're looking to hire someone ASAP! Come join a rapidly growing organization and apply now!
Please send info to: