Senior DevOps Engineer
Multi-National Motor Sales Group
21,000 PLN/month Gross
A Multi-National Motor Sales Group is looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer to join their highly skilled and collaborative engineering team as they expand and develop their platform.
As an experienced Senior DevOps engineer, you will take ownership of all current DevOps processes/projects as you establish and build up a dedicated DevOps team. This position will give you a great deal of control and ownership over the direction of the team and the platform.
The cloud operations are currently split across all 3 main cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) and you will be able to dictate how much each platform is utilised (if at all)
In this position you will:
- Work extensively on cloud platforms and services (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Dictate and deliver on a vision for the platform and services moving forward
- Design and implement microservices platforms/architectures, supporting various business critical applications
- Develop Automation and IaC scripts and processes to optimise cost, capacity and performance
- Utilise containers and container orchestration tools
- Work in close collaboration with software engineering teams in order to ensure high availability and scalability of the solutions deployed on the platform
- Ensure high quality of the cloud services in the company, high availability and scalability of the platform
What you will work with:
- Cloud platforms and services - AWS / Azure / GCP
- Containers and orchestration - Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, AKS, GKE
- IaC and automation processes - Terraform, Ansible, etc
- CI/CD pipelines - Jenkins, Git, etc.
- Scripting languages - Python, Golang, etc.
If you'd like your next challenge to be with a multi-national Motor Sales Group with an excellent reputation and highly collaborative culture, get in touch now!
Get in touch and I can talk you through this in more detail - firstname.lastname@example.org // 0191 300 1844