Senior Game Server Developer - Full Remote work OR 2 offices in Finland to work from - English OR Finnish speaking
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop testable high quality systems and tools for a live product
- Develop core game server technologies and frameworks that other developers can build upon
- Profile, identify and optimise performance bottlenecks
- Monitor, diagnose, identify and fix issues with game servers
- Collaborate with other programmers to improve technical architecture, quality, documentation and standards
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ years of game development experience
- Experience with multi-threaded architectures
- Strong knowledge of .NET
- Strong knowledge of network protocols
- Strong knowledge of latency compensation techniques
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong knowledge of software design principles and patterns
- Released titles on major development platforms (App Store, Google Play, Steam)
- Experience with version control (GIT) as a natural part of development cycles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Work for a company who's flagship game has been downloaded over 80 million times.
- An inclusive company who value staff well-being. Full remote work is available to anyone in Finland who is qualified for the job in the long term. Offices to visit/relocate to if you want, support can be offered with this.
- A company that is still growing and has recently had high-profile investment!
If you have questions, please email email@example.com to learn more about the opportunity.