Microsoft Dynamics 365 SCM Business Analyst - 120K - REMOTE
You will be the Supply Chain Business Analyst, reporting to the team leader, specializing in actively supporting, data gathering, analyzing, configuring, implementing, and maintaining the business structure to make sure everything is running smoothly through our AX/D365 ERP system.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the team lead in all capacities, advising them in choosing the appropriate solutions, along with alternative options and recommendations, all within Dynamics AX/D365 with heavy focus on Supply Chain Management
- Advising the stakeholders and end-users on how to streamline existing systems optimally and guiding future goals and requirements.
- Assists in applying system solutions to business problems through the design and programming of D365/AX.Ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of different individuals and departments.
- Set-up test plans and schedule their activities with super-users, noting feedback before implementations.
- Apply functional and technical understanding of Dynamics AX/D365 to develop new functionality and integrations with other systems as required to support business growth.Manage operations related to customer service, including reports and documentations.
- BA in Business Informatics or any other relevant field
- At least three years of relevant experience using Dynamics AX/D365, particularly in Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management.
- Extensive experience migrating the data from legacy systems into D365/AX
- Participate as a business analyst in important IT development projects.
- Experience troubleshooting within AX/D365 application
Come take your career to the next level!
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024 . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.