Data Operations Manager - Permanent - Fort Worth, TX
This individual serves as part of a project team delivering solutions and solution components for the company's IT and other business units. This individual will support best practices implementation for data platform development in a rapidly changing environment with competing priorities. The primary focus is data management disciplines and technologies with an emphasis on data modeling and data platform development.
- Experience with
- Data platform development and ETL tools with accounting data structures
- Data modeling and data architecture for operational and analytical use cases
- Microsoft Visual Studio for database project code management and deployment
- Microsoft PowerBI report development and PowerBI Gateway
- Agile/Scrum methodology
- Data analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated history of datamodeling and complexSQL authoring
- Proficient in SQL using SQL Server Management Studio, or similar SQL tools
- Proficient in ETL using SSIS, or similar tools
The ideal candidate will possess strong verbal and written communication, presentation and facilitation skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment. This person must be able to work independently and in a team-oriented environment. Bachelor's degree required; information technology, computer science or related major is preferred. Major or minor in business, finance, or accounting degree a plus.
If this role is of interest, please contact Shannon today at firstname.lastname@example.org