BI Consultant - South Based - 45k-50k DOE
Please note: The successful candidate will have to be prepared to travel for up to 50%. The role is currently based within the Midlands region.
I am working with an exciting end-end BI Consultancy who is currently looking for a talented BI consultant to join their team. The company started in 2017 and since then has consistently seen growth. They use best practice and work with the best technologies within the industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Gathering requirements from Senior Stakeholders/Clients.
- Meet clients, see what they need and help implement designs
- Assist the business with collection, organisation and use of computerised data.
- Evaluating existing systems
- Promoting company services and looking for extra business opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- Data warehousing: SSIS, SSAS
- Exposure to Azure
- Power BI
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- 5% pension contribution
- Bonus of 10%
- Travel expenses paid for
- Extensive training and development provided
- Microsoft certifications paid for
- Company laptop
- Company phone
- Good culture and exciting/diverse team to work for
To apply for this role please submit your CV or contact Lailla Lahlimi on 02038798395 or at l.lahlimi@nigelfrankcom.
Please Note: This is a Permanent role. All my roles are for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQL Bits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.