Dynamics CRM Technical Architect-REMOTE-$190k
An established Microsoft Gold Partner is looking for a lead technical architect to implement their D365 system.
Salary: $140k-$190k total compensation
Start Date: Immediately
Client location: (Bloomington, MN)
Must be on-site post-COVID or remote + 50%+ travel
- Overall 12+ years' experience in implementing large MS CRM applications specially on D365
- Extensive knowledge and experience in architecting, developing, implementing and integrating business solutions built with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Must have lead Architecture, design and development of at-least 3 Dynamics CRM integration projects with legacy/in-house applications and atleast 2 implementations on D365
- Must have good experience leading atleast one project on data migration into Dynamics 365
- Experience with deployment of Dynamics CRM solution on hand-held devices preferred
- Experience in post implementation support and maintenance
- Well versed with different versions of .NET Framework, WPF, C# programming, CRM SDK, SQL Server
- Experience in designing and deploying SSRS custom reports/Dashboards with Dynamics CRM
- Good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Authentication, Windows Networking, Performance and Security aspects
- Experience with advanced web development technologies used with the XRM platform would be preferred, including ReactJS, JSON, WCF, oData, jQuery
- Must have working experience on Power Platforms
- Must have strong communication skills and be comfortable in leasing with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and lead development of Dynamics CRM solution
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics CRM market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics CRM market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on +1(347) 783-6861. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics CRM opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.