Dynamics AX/D365 Finance Business Analyst - Remote
Role And Responsibilities Include
- Analyst will support IT Leadership in the capacity of both a Business Analyst and Project Manager
- Lead and support the ongoing development and expansion of SME's and Business Process
- Develop global systems strategy and ongoing processes to support business
- Negotiate with business to define and manage project scope
- 4+ years' experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 lifecycles
- D365 F&O experience preferred
- Proven track record in working with development team
- Ability to work with business and provide end user training
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Vacation Days, Sick Days, Paid Holidays
- 401K Investment Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
Please contact Felicia Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-447-1419 if you are interested.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted 214-447-1419. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.