A global partner in the South of England/London are seeking a solutions architect with a speciality in Finance to lead on numerous exciting projects in 2021 and beyond. The client has experienced rapid growth in the UK market in the past 12 months and as such are seeking to further add to their technical team with a D365 specialist.
Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ years of hands on experience in Dynamics AX/ D 365 Finance and Operation.
- The candidate must have implemented at least 4 end to end implementations
- The Candidate must have knowledge in Implementation methodology of Sure Step and Agile
- Certification in D365 Finance is Preferable
- At least two years of experience in Finance Function in an end user organization like Accounts , Audit or Taxation function is essential
- Need to have graduation \ Post Graduation\ minimum 3 years of experience in financial domain like BCom, MCom, CA, ICWAI, MBA (Finance)
- Needs to have experience in managing minimum 1 mid - size to large Project Implementation \ Support engagement
- The Candidate must have client facing experience
- Experience in working Offshore-Onsite model is needed
- The candidate must have good communication skill
- Must have experience in working at least 2 support engagements
- Must have experience in presales, deal shaping.
- The candidate must have experience leading a team and guide the team members
- Must have experience in project planning
- Must have exposure to Fit-Gap analysis and Estimations
- Must have the ability to leverage his domain experience in AX implementations
- Work for a global player in the dynamics space
- Superb benefits package
- Flexible working from home option post-covid
For more information about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch.