Business Intelligence Consultant - Home Based - SSAS - Power BI - Azure
I am recruiting for a successful MS Gold Partner who are looking for a BI Consultant to work on some fantastic new projects as they grow their practice.
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies (MS Azure, Power BI etc), given the backing with formal certifications and training as well as the support and trust to work independently.
I have recruited for this Gold Partner before and can honestly say this is a unique opportunity for a BI professional to take the next step in their career.
Role & Responsibilities
- Gathering client requirements and translating these into building custom BI solutions.
- Developing Data Warehouses (SQL and Azure) and Analytics platforms from scratch (Power BI)
- Consulting clients on best practice.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience across the MS BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS) and more recent experience or exposure to MS SQL Azure and/or Power BI.
- Any experience with Microsoft Dynamics products would be very beneficial (Dynamics AX, Dynamics CRM, Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365).
- Experience communicating with internal and/or external stakeholder/customers.
- Prior experience as a consultant.
- Salary up to £55,000
- Certifications and training
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Jay Dixon email@example.com or call 0191 255 1427 for a catch up in complete confidence.