D365 F&O/AX Release Manager - c£70k
About the Role
I am working alongside one of the UK's leading IT Solutions companies, helping them to find a Senior Release Manager as they migrate from AX09 to D365FO. This is your chance to become part of an award-winning business on the verge of a D365 Implementation.
This is an opportunity for an individual who is excited to work at the cutting edge of technology; with a business that encourages individual development as much as they value the development of their company.
This is a 2 year FTC (Fixed Term Contract) that the client hopes will move into a perm role, depending on what you want to do.
- A company that is focused on the partnership with their employees to create a mutually beneficial future
- Competitive salary and pension
Roles & Responsibilities
Design, implement and configure build environment for projects including automated builds, packaging and installation processes.
Develop Release Management framework for the business and implement standards, processes, and controls for configuration and release activities across the organisation
Manage timely resolution of all critical and/or complex release issues with the different platforms in all environments including the necessary communication to stakeholders
- Architect and implement metrics required to bring transparency into the migration of code from development, testing, staging, through production
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and/or D365 F&O
- Willing to travel to Cheltenham when required
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com and call me on 0203 826 6706 for a completely confidential call to discuss this role in further detail.