This is a company who in the last ten years have became market leaders in their industry, having hired experts to take advantage of gaps in the market.
They have had great success with their in-house product in one industry and they are now looking to make changes, add functionality and change this Software to keep on a new market.
For this, they need 2-3 new members of their team, ideally at least one who will be Senior with 5+ years experience, the other 1-2 roles can be 2+ years if you do well in the interviews.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on a new project, with a decision to change their software to compete with a new market, this is a chance to be involved early on a project which will give you great experience and challenging work.
- Modern technologies are used, so an open minded approach to work is needed. Support will be given to train on new technologies and a positive attitude with this is important to keep the existing team motivated and working well together
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working on longer-term projects, communicating with Clients and customising software to fit a Clients at times.
- 2+ years is needed as minimum, if you have more then this can be appreciated. But quality and ability is focused over "years".
- A relevant Bachelor's or Master's Degree. If you have strong work experience this can be fine instead.
- Mobile phone, brand new company office setup (including computer, laptop and more), health-care and more.
- In-house training is a priority, with funding for certifications and further development.
- Progression opportunities are very realistic, with two promotions given this month (March)
- Modern technologies and a focus on improving staff ability both technically and in their understanding of business processes.
1st stage - Video Call on Teams - Lead Architect and Team Leader
2nd stage - Meet the team and after be given a technical test
3rd stage - Meet the CEO and discuss an offer