Azure Data Engineering Consultants - Manchester
My global client are a MS Gold Partner, who are looking for multiple Data Engineer BI consultants at different levels; Junior (Analysts/Developers), Mid-Level (Consultant) and Senior (Manager/SME). All must have experience speaking with stakeholders/clients; gathering requirements, designing solutions, hosting meetings and workshops, implementing the solutions and documentation.
- Design, development & delivery of BI solutions based on the Microsoft Data Platform
- Discuss the potential of Data Science, Machine Learning, and scaled processing within Microsoft Azure
- Mentoring junior team members of the team
- Take ownership for the delivery of core solution components
- Support the project delivery through involvement in project/sprint planning
- Power BI;bookmarks, drill-throughs, licensing, distribution, sharing, training, workshops, support, governance
- Technical data modelling
- Visualisation skills
- Azure SQL Data Warehouse (ADW)
- Azure Data Lake (ADL)
- Cosmos DB
- Stream Analytics
- Azure Analysis Services (AAS)
- Presentation skills
- M code
- Kimble methodology
- Hard Working
- Innovative & Creative
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary - £35K - £85K - dependant on the strength of your skill-set and level
- Private Healthcare
- Death in Service
- Training and Development
- Plus More...
- During lockdown this role is 100% remote working.
- Post lockdown this role, the role will be a mix of remote working from home, office work and client site visits.
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.