The Dynamics 365 F&O Manufacturing Consultant will be focused on leading and/or architecting solutions for Dynamics 365 F&O opportunities, managing the project solution scope with customers, assisting project management to deliver the solution, and providing the application functionality leadership and direction for customer team members tasked with implementing the solution. The successful candidate will demonstrate a deep overall knowledge of Dynamics 365 F&O and possess a proven track record of successfully delivering complex, full lifecycle ERP implementations. The Specialist will also collaborate with other team members to assist in development of new solutions which solve business challenges facing the customers and industries we service.
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O platform
- Possess skills to architect solutions that deliver results for our clients
- Interface with customer project stakeholders, including C-level management and directors, to elicit business and functional requirements
- Function as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization and data integrity
- Develop functional specification designs including definition of functional requirements and business scenarios
- Drive the effective transition of requirements to delivery and development consultants, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of the requirements for a successful delivery to end customer
- Participate and/ or lead quality management reviews including designs, prototypes and other stages of project to ensure requirements are fulfilled
- Engage with project teams to gather assets, best practices and guidance from our customers in an effort to integrate and/or improve our methodologies and end customer experience.
Over four years of Microsoft Dynamics AX / Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O implementation experience
- Extensive experience working in core discrete and/or process manufacturing business processes such as Warehouse Management, Material and Resource Scheduling/ Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Shop Floor.
- Knowledge of trade and logistics business processes a strong plus
- Knowledge of accounting business processes and integration with operations a strong plus
- Knowledge and/or experience servicing or designing solutions for the following vertical industries: Metals, Food & Beverage, Automotive highly regarded
- Experience working with and/or implementing complimentary third party solutions to AX product including ADC, EDI, WMS, CRM, ECM, and Plant Maintenance desired
- AX certifications in Trade & Logistics, Production, and Shop Floor Control preferred
- AX certifications in Finance, Human Resources, and Project Accounting a plus
- Must have reputation and references with previous clients, contacts, and/or partners
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments
- Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams
- Must be able to produce specific examples of work product (functional requirements, design, output, test plans, etc.)
- Bachelors degree required
- Prior consulting organization experience preferred
- - French speaking required