Dynamics NAV WMS Specialist - Edison, NJ - $120k - Remote Flex
One of our top clients in the industrial products space is looking for an ERP Specialist with Dynamics NAV experience to play a key role in user support, training, reporting/analysis, and project management.
The company is a nationally recognized brand in the textiles sector who prides itself on customer centricity externally and employee development/career growth internally. This is an awesome opportunity to join an awesome organization where you will grow your skill set and be a key member of their technology team for years to come.
- Manage and maintain the company's NAV ERP and act as a Master Data Specialist for information flows
- Troubleshoot and debug system errors
- Lead integration, customization, and upgrade projects in the ERP, CRM, BI, and WMS systems
- Document business processes, working alongside department leadership to understand workflows and analyze paths for improvement
- Assist users with support desk tickets
- Provide training to employees on systems functionality
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with Dynamics NAV
- Experience with WMS (warehouse management systems) implementations
- Knowledge of warehousing add-ons such as E-ship and E-receive, EDI a strong plus
- Prior background in help desk support, project management, and business analysis
- Experience with Power BI reporting is a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Great communication skills
- $120,000 base salary
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision Plan
- Company sponsored retirement plan
- Paid time off plan
- Fun, diverse company culture with core values of employee career development
- Opportunity advance your career in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Progressive organization with a focus on improving communities
Apply now by sending your resume to Matt Potenza at email@example.com or call 646-540-7421 to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!