CISO Identity and Access Management Manager - Edinburgh
Salary up to £57k + Generous Benefits Package
In this role, you will support the CISO Identity and Access Management team within the CISO organisation. You will ensure controls remain at the appropriate levels to protect them and its customers.
- Provide a range of information, interpretation and guidance, which enables business areas to assess the downstream implications linked to their decisions.
- Support delivery of agreed change projects to achieve continuous improvement.
- Where appropriate, supervises the day-to-day activities of assigned team members, ensuring their individual and collective performance meets the required standard, contributing to their development and providing ongoing support. Otherwise, acts as a functional specialist in a particular area.
- Responsibility for execution of NIST control framework requirements.
- Support all aspects of Identity and Access Management strategy, policy, controls, services, metrics and compliance.
- Maintain IAM inventories and adhere to the Identity and Access Management standard and framework.
- Ensure consistency in approach for delivery of Identity and Access Management
- Track remediation of any non-compliance
- Produce metrics to support governance reporting requirements
- Perform Identity and Access Management activities
- Gap identification and remediation
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with Identity and Access Management stakeholders
- Maintain application estate information from provisioning, authentication, entitlements and segregation of duties
Key Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management controls
- Knowledge of Risk and Control Framework
- Collaborative style with both internal and external customers
- Team player with a flexible approach
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Build and maintain effective relationships
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt quickly, calmly and positively to changing priorities
- Self-motivated and good organisational skills
- Disciplined work approach including the ability to work to deadlines, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy is essential
*Apply above or for more info call 0191 814 7785 or email firstname.lastname@example.org*