Lead Integration Engineer - £55,000 - £68,000 - London
We are seeking an experience Integration Engineer to join a dynamic, growing Development team. You will be responsible for:
- Leading multiple Integration projects building APIs and Data pipelines
- Advising on Patterns and Practices for Integration
- API and Serverless Architecture using Microsoft Azure Integration Services
- Contribute with hands on coding and peer code reviews
- Oragnising Demos and workshops
- Support junior members and liaise with 3rd parties to integrate using public APIs
The business will offer you industry leading training and as well as excellent career development/progression. In addition to this you will also receive:
- Salary of £5,000 - £68,000
- Generous pension scheme
- Staff discounts on leading retail stores/restaurants
- Cycle to work scheme
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption pay
- Flexible holiday opportunities
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong C# skills
- Strong experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies and DevOps
- Strong knowledge/experience with Azure API management (designing, publishing, documenting etc)
- Strong experience in building integration and orchestrations using Azure Logic Apps, Service Bus and Event Grid
- Restful APIs and SOAP
- Strong understanding of GIT
- SQL, NoSQL, CosmosDB, ETL
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Azure Certificate
Is this role of interest to you or do you know of anyone in your network that is struggling to find work in this climate?
Please call Ayan now on 0203 868 5192 for more details or send your CV to email@example.com Interview are being held from the 3rd March 2021!
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
Azure, Logic Apps, API, Azure Data Factory, Azure Service Bus, C#, Resful APIs, SOAP, Agile, TDD, Integration Developer, Engineer, London