- Be responsible for the front-end development on a range of client projects from telecom, oil and gas, finance etc.
- Develop new features of your client's systems, some from scratch, dealing with the full end to end process.
- Speak directly to customers to fully understand their needs.
- Work autonomously, making your own critical decisions on projects.
- Help maintain existing customer features.
- Work alongside back end specialists in a team to meet customer needs.
- Web Development
- Worked on multiple industry projects.
- Beneficial to know either .NET or have experience with UX design.
Our client is a well-established consultancy which has been running since 2006 and has been very stable ever since its start. This is due to highly skilled colleagues and a company with a family feeling. They are currently 11 people, working closely together. Here you would get the chance to work on projects all over Norway, growing your knowledge of the front end and gaining valuable experience with the full end to end processes of a project.
The company are very flexible, allowing you to work in a style that suits you or if you have children, giving you the flexibility to manage personal life and work. You will also have a lot of flexibility to complete projects however you want, meaning you are able to make mission critical decisions on projects and lead the way.
If this sounds interesting to you. Please apply or get in touch email@example.com