We have a great new opportunity for an experienced database engineer!
The role will involve maintaining and enhancing the performance of existing database installations, whilst also participating in the designing and development of the companies Data warehouse and reporting solution.
Tasks can include monitoring databases and related systems to ensure optimised performance, and reviewing database and user reports, as well as system information
As an experienced addition to the team, you will also provide mentorship to the development and engineering teams.
You will be working alongside highly skilled colleagues with international experience, and together be exploring new technologies and their implementation.
Skills & Experience
* 3+ years working experience in database engineering
* Working experience with Postgres and Elasticsearch
* In-depth knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
* Sound knowledge of best practices in database engineering and data security.
* Experience in designing and building Data warehouse solutions
* Great compensation package including competitive salary, enhanced pension and insurances
* Membership at fitness studio
* Provided with training, personal development and career opportunities
* Enjoy working in an informal atmosphere with many activities (skiing, kickoffs, monthly gatherings for chat and drinks, etc)
For any questions, please contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org