I am currently supporting a manufacturing end user based in the Birmingham area in finding a functional specialist with a strong systems background to drive the implementation of a new Dynamics 365 F&O system in their UK and French offices.
- Responsibilities will include, prioritising requirements, overseeing system upgrade, keeping the project on track and developing/supporting Subject Matter Experts in line with the project needs
- Strong, D365 experience is essential with a generalist knowledge of each function of the business
- In this role you should be highly analytical and be able to understand business needs
- Excellent communications skills, process simplification, change management and problem-solving abilities are essential
- Leverage technical solutions to meet organisational needs
- Speaking fluent French and a willingness to travel to France is preferrable but outstanding candidates without a French background will also be considered
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary focus - 1st 12 months
- Keep the project on track against timescales, quality and cost
- Support and inspire confidence in others through a basic transfer of your experiences and skill sets, around tools and templates.
- Business document creation and implementation
- Dashboard maintenance
- Secondary role - Post 12 months or earlier if the project allows it.
- Analyse the structure of the business, how it uses technology and what its goals are.
- Identify problems within a business, using data modelling techniques.
- Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research.
- Formulate IT strategy in conjunction with IT Manager that ensures system resilience.
- Evaluate risks and predict potential problems.
- Assist with the implementation of new technology and systems
- Design and delivery of;
- New and updated business process documentation
- Functional and non-functional requirements specification documentation
- Technical specification documentation (incl. identifying high level test scenarios)
- Incorporating user suggestions into projects
- Embrace, understand & champion the application of 80/20 business model
- Bachelor Degree in an IT related subject
- Proven experience as an IT Analyst
- MicrosoftD365 experience essential including theDevOPs, Life Cycle Services andRSAT tools
- Customer engagement and Finance & Supply Chain
- CRM experience and ideas
- Knowledge of databases, system security and troubleshooting
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access and Project with an in depth knowledge of Excel formulas, macros, external data sources.
- Experience in the use of the Microsoft Office 365 suite including Teams, Sharepoint
- Experience with using SSRS
For more information about this fantastic role, please get in touch!