D365 F&O IT Manager - Maryland - $130K USD
A global energy company is looking for an IT Manager skilled in Dynamics AX to join their fast-growing team! Committed to expanding the renewable energy market, this is an opportunity to join the leading experts in delivering sustainable solutions.
The IT Manager is responsible for managing the company's Financial ERP system. This position oversees both functional and technical personnel and will be in charge of managing a small team on multiple projects.
- Supervise members of the IT Finance team and other consultants
- Operate and implement improvements to an MS Dynamics AX 2012 environment
- Provide updates and create progress documentation for end users
- Provide insight and consultation on AX 2012 to D365 F&O migration project
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge with AX, SDLC, Agile framework, and Product Management
- Must have completed at least 1 full lifecycle D365 implementation
- Previous experience supporting Financials and Operations modules (AP, AR, GL, Project Accounting, Inventory)
- Knowledge of Agile, Product Management, and SDLC models
This company is growing fast and is looking to hire immediately. Join a great team by applying today!
For all inquiries please contact:
Telephone : (347) 501-6053
If you are interested in this particular position, or any positions within the Dynamics AX field, please email me at email@example.com or call me at 347-501-6053.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-501-6053; Please ask Nico Doria, or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!