Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator - *REMOTE* $70/hour
Are you looking for your next MS Dynamics CRM project? We have an exciting new REMOTE position for a strategic client outside of Seattle, Washington. Our client is looking to add a CRM Administrator to assist with the entire design and development of their internal CRM system. You will have the opportunity to manage the CRM's maintenance, upgrades, report development, and dashboards on a daily basis. You will also be in charge of all migrations and enhancements that involve the CRM system at the company. This will be a contract position looking to last 18 months but could be extended due to projected project needs.
Day to day duties:
- Manage all projects relating to the CRM system
- Perform all system updates
- Make sure all projects are completed in a timely manner
- Generate dashboards and reports within the CRM system
- Train all employees on the CRM system
- Constantly be on the lookout for better ways to enhance the CRM technology for the organization
- Experience working on multiple projects managing CRM technologies
- Extensive experience with CRM technology
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or other related fields
- Advanced MS Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have strong analytical skills and organisational skills
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in recruiting for Microsoft positions. We have placed over 6,000 Microsoft professionals in positions and have worked with over 20,000 organisations! If this is a position that you are interested in and qualified for, or maybe know someone who would find value in this post, please send your resume to email@example.com!