Job Title: Senior Cloud/Cyber Security Specialist
Industry: Crypto Currency
Ideal Start date: Preferably ASAP
Job Type: Pemanent, full time
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
We are currently working with an extremely exciting Crypto Currency company based in Stockholm, Sweden. Their focus is to increase the ability to use Crypto currency in every day life, anytime, anywhere.
Seeing Crypto Currency as a huge part of the future they enable people to learn more about it and being able to buy, transfer and use Crypto in a much easier way. Their applications are made to enable anyone to use and understand Crypto Currency and enable it to be used for anything from buying groceries to investing and saving.
With a diverse talent pool in the company, they have brilliant minds all pulling together to create a highly innovative and forward thinking product.
The role we are looking to fill is a Senior Security Specialist role and will touch on all aspects of Cloud and Cyber security. The company have planned a complete over hall of their security protecols and environments and as such need fast thinking, passionate professionals to join the team and help oversee this transformation.
You will work directly alongside the head of security to individually change each business units security environments with specific adaption to that departments requirements. Therefore your impact will be massive on the direction of the company and you will also have the ability to work on greenfield projects and see the impact you have on the companies future.
The requirements we have for this position are flexible but include:
- Experience working in the operations/infrastructure space.
- Cloud experience will be hugely beneficial with experience to Microsoft Azure being key
- Having a wide range of diversity in your experience to security proecdures will also be key and the ability to analyse, architect/design, implement and manage security environments.
- Exposure to both offensive and defensive security strategy.
In return you will receive:
- Very competitive salary
- Full benefits packages
- Extremely flexible working environment
- Training and Development
- The ability to work on greenfield projects from scratch with no legacy systems
Apply below or at email@example.com or call on +46 77 586 8188