As an Infrastructure Architect at one of our Microsoft Gold Partners, you will be essentially responsible for the overall technical delivery of our projects. If you have serious experience with architecting and driving cloud solutions, our client would love to talk to you about leading and shaping the Azure adoption strategy for their customers.
* Technical Ownership and Execution: You will be accountable for technical delivery of solutions to our clients. You will plan and implement their entire infrastructure & application portfolio to Azure. This includes assessing their ability to move & deploy the appropriate infrastructure, performance testing, and documenting operational changes.
* Team Leadership: Leveraging DevOps best practices and leading project teams to successfully deliver on task and on budget
* Account Education: You will lead our clients to explore how they can take advantage of the complete Azure platform including IaaS, PaaS, and other technologies.
* Assessments & Engagement: You will lead hands-on workshops with our clients who are just beginning the journey into the cloud. You'll help them understand the basics of the platform, do initial planning on how to migrate their applications and deploy initial hybrid workloads (configuring VPNs, setting up operating portals, deploying IaaS VMs, and leveraging PaaS). The final step is moving and testing an actual production workload.
* Vision and Architecture: You must be able to impart to our clients how advanced cloud architectures using both IaaS and PaaS will enhance their agility and ability to rapidly deliver solutions to their organization.
* 6+ years of technical delivery and ownership of infrastructure solutions
* 6+ years with virtualization, storage and networking architecture
* Demonstrated experience in broad architectural skills, and driving customer adoption
* Experience moving workloads from on premise to IaaS (AWS, Rackspace, Azure, etc.)
* Networking fundamentals, including hybrid cloud technologies preferred
* Ability to design the architectures for integrating core infrastructure technologies in support of enterprise applications
* Strong Active Directory skills, including Group Policy Administration, Replication and Deployment experience.
Strong understanding of DevOps practices and Agile project management strongly preferred
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted at 704-422-8460. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.